- My name is Ikram Boukayoua, Freelance translator of Spanish, French and English into Arabic, my mother tongue, I work for translation agencies, companies and individuals serving Spanish and foreign translation and interpretation, revision and editing since 2009.
- Conference interpreter, language combination in / ar/ sp <> sp / ar.
- Graduated in Translation and Interpreting (Arabic specialty) from the University of Granada .
- Graduated in Arabic Philology from the University of Abdelmalek Saadi , Morocco, and the University of Granada .
- Coordinating translation "Qáfila" bilingual university, first publication written in spanish and Arabic. (Http://al-qafila.com).
- Sworn translator-interpreter Arabic appointed by the Moroccan Ministry of Justice.
- Member of the Moroccan Association of Translators and interpreters (ATAJ).
- Professional with a passion for language and a job well done. The expertise, professionalism and years of experience are my trademark.
- Since 2009 I work as a freelance translator professional translation as full time. I have done translation and proofreading assignments for both direct customers (companies and individuals) and for translation agencies and companies worldwide, mainly in the language pair Spanish> Arabic. I have translated documents leading companies either through intermediaries or directly to end customers (contracts, certificates, company statutes, deeds etc.), Environment (renewable energies), tourism (web pages with tourist information, hotels, etc.). Besides translating literature, especially short stories, novels and poems from Spanish to Arabic. Among my works feature "Symmetries of a space" (http://www.fundea.org/pages/2013-exposiciones/catalogosimetriasdeunespacio/!)
- For three years I worked in the administration of justice as an interpreter of Arabic, French and English in the Comandancia General of the Guardia Civil in Granada .
- However, my specialty is interpreting liaison : for meetings, celebrations, interviews, ideal for companies that need an interpreter for foreign travel, meetings, fairs, etc.
- I also work as a conference interpreter since 2009. Among the meetings we stress the following:
- “Enercoop Project between Morocco and Spain ," Provincial Council of Granada (simultaneous mode).
- Conference on "Child Protection in the Framework of the Spanish-Moroccan relations" Euro-Arab Foundation, Granada (simultaneous mode).
- Recam project between Spain and Morocco (simultaneous mode).
- With your own voice IV: Gender and participation from both sides, Córdoba (simultaneous mode).